Monday, November 10, 2008

Final!

Didn't think I was going to say this but my assignment is final. I've put alot of hours into it and I'm happy with how it turned out. Just a gym with a sunset behind some palmtrees. What more can you wish for right. Well as I said I call this assignment done and I'm already preparing myself for the next one.

This week we're actually doing some very basic animation. The assignment is to animate a bouncing ball. Nothing fancy, it doens't even have to look great. It's just so we learn how to set keys and work with the animation tools in Maya. But I'll try to make it look decent and not like a total disaster. But all that is next week, now let me show you a image of my last assignment...

Here I gave all the objects in the shot a texture, wich took me about...4-5 hours.

And then all that remained was to light the shot. This took me about 2-3 hours. I've put 3 lights outside the gym wich simulate the sunlight, and there's one light in the gym to fill up the room with some extra light.

So there you go. Three weeks in Maya and you'll end up with something like this. Now let's make some basic bouncing ball animation! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how the table looks man....hmm yes....hmm

Anonymous said...

Hey Urwin !
For some reason I didn't saw your assignments online but thoses are great ! Lots of work there !