Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Almost there....


I woke up today and i realized....just seven more days to go before the account setup begins for the Maya Workshop! Can't believe how fast the days are going! To be honest they're not going fast enough, because im bored senseless at this point...I know alot of people are going to hate me for saying this, but I really have nothing to do all day. And on top of that the weather here in Holland is getting worse every day.

So with nothing to do, bad weather and days passing by like nothing, I decided to continue reading the two books we have to read for AM. The Illusion of Life by Frank Thomas & Ollie Johnston and The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams. I think I'll start with The Illusion of Life, because it's about the beginning of animation, the Walt Disney company and those classic animations we all know and love.

So I'll let you know how all that goes and I'll be posting again on the 10th :) Till then....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo I can't wait too !!!
did you like it so far ?

Ameer Malkosh said...

Hey, I'm so happy for you I wish I can go back in time and start animation on the age of 19 you have more time to learn and practice.

How's your IOL reading, I didn't start with the book yet. I have read the animator's survival kit twice and Its awesome.

See you in campus

Anonymous said...

aMY COUSIN ROCK GO GO URWIN GO GO