Friday, September 12, 2008

Gearing up...

Ok today I dicided to call my internet provider and upgrade my internet speed. I upgraded my internet connection from 4Mbit Download & 1Mbit Upload to 12Mbit download & 1.5Mbit Upload. I need a faster connection because I dont want any problems while I'm attending AM.

Talking about AM, 3 days ago I got my Username and Password , so now I can actually go into the school for the first time. There's not alot going on yet, just some training video's to teach us how to use the schools website and get used to the tool and interface. But it's pretty cool to see the people behind the school and to see how everything works.

I can't wait to actually begin animating, lets hope the days go fast ; ) The Maya Springboard begins on the 29th of Sept at 12 PM PST, wich in my time is at about 21:00 at night. I guess I'll continue counting down days and read some more books on animation... ( You don't hear me complaining ; )

No comments: