Monday, September 1, 2008

The Beginning...

Today I finally got the GREAT news that I got accepted into the program of Animation Mentor. I've been waiting all week to get the result of my application and now it's official. In the Winter of 2009 I'll be a student of the Animation Mentor Online School.

But before that I have signed up for the so called Maya Springboard Workshop. The Workshop basically teaches us how to use the 3D software Maya and the Animation Mentor online campus tools. I can't believe how fast the days are going.

Anyway...just a few more weeks and it's time to start persuing my dream as a 3D Character Animator!

'' Congratulations Winter Student! You have been accepted into the Winter Term 2009 for the Advanced Studies in Character Animation program at Animation Mentor!

From everyone here at AM, Welcome to Animation Mentor!''

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome !!!! I can't wait as well !
See you at the Maya Springboard !!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!! Keep up the good work and although I'm almost half a world away, thanks to the internet and your blog, I'll keep updated with your awesome work!! xoxo Your proud sister.